DARN YOU, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, FOR GIVING ME IMPOSSIBLY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL OTHER ANIMES I WANT TO WATCH
Update: my cat has fallen into the mystical Land Behind The Bean Bag chair and seems to be trapped forever
Cons of being faceblind:
- Relatives think you are ignoring them on purpose
- Ditching your friend and following a stranger for thirty minutes
- Live in fear that the person you’re talking about is standing right next to you
- Confusing Teddy Roosevelt with Gandhi
- Steve/Bucky porn look-alikes tumblr
Unnecessary Censorship for Captain America!
"LAST TIME I **** SOMEONE I LOST AN EYE"
THAT WAS AMAZING
i deserve to be shoved into a locker
I live in New York and I love it, because it doesn’t make me feel like my life is always just about acting and that world of acting. I don’t have expectations.
Imagine that you show up in your favorite character’s universe, only for them to be missing. You ask the other characters about it, but they have never even heard of your favorite character. You soon realize that you’re supposed to play their role in the story/series…
One way or another, I’m losing a body part